Sunday, January 24, 2010

Guess What!

We've got TWO, count 'em, TWO working bathrooms now!! Yee Haw! I'm talking toilet, sink, shower- THE WORKS!! There's still some work to be done, but we're close enough now, I can taste it!! Friday night, Matthew and I grouted the tile. I manned the grout bag, and Matthew floated the grout with the trowel. That's right, I have renovation tool words in my vocabulary! I honestly can't remember what all has been done this weekend, but it was a lot!! I'm so proud of my husband's diligence with this task, all while working full-time!



Eli is pretty sick again. He was fighting a cold all last week, and I kept not calling the doctor, because I kept thinking that it would run its course. It's been one week now and he's still running a pretty high fever (102-103), and he just acts miserable. On top of that, he now has a really congested cough. We started him on the breathing treatment this evening, but if he's not significantly better tomorrow, I'll be calling the doc.



We had a birthday party for my Grandpa today, he turned 89!! It was nice to be able to spend the day with my family and enjoy the Colts' win! I'm just tired and run down after a day of cooking and taking care of a sick baby. But seriously, How 'bout them Colts?!?!?! Can't wait for the Super Bowl now! (normally I couldn't care less!) We will be having chicken wings and nachos on Super Bowl Sunday- Come join us if you'd like!!

Another random thought for the evening- Is anyone available to babysit next weekend? It will just be for Eli. We're taking Owen to Monster Jam, but we want him to be able to enjoy it without his squriming, doesn't appropriately appreciate monster trucks, brother. If anyone is free Sat, Jan 30- let us know!



Well I apologize for my incoherent train of thought this evening. I think that my body is fighting off Eli's germs and not up to its full thinking/writing capabilities! (That's my story anyway!)




post signature

3 comments: