Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Who's in bed?

It's 12:03 am. Who is in their beds? Nobody! The boys are sleeping, but not in their room. Neither of them. Owen went to bed first, but still wasn't asleep when we brought Eli in. The second that Eli's head hit the bed, he started screaming. Pick him up- stop screaming. Lay him down- screaming. We tried to let him cry it out for awhile, but Owen wasn't able to sleep so we let him move into the spare room for the evening. The crying didn't work for getting Eli to sleep, so I went in to get him and he immediately stopped crying. I figured out that it was hurting his ears to lay down. He was lying there, pulling and digging at his right ear. I brought him out, put him in the swing, and that's where he fell asleep. The poor little soul.

Matthew is putting finishing touches in the bathroom, and I just finished my workout. Now we're commencing the nightly clean-up, get-ready-for bed ritual.

Good Night Moon.

P.S. I'll post some AWESOME bathroom pictures tomorrow night (or possibly Friday. We're having S&T over for dinner tomorrow night... Lentils and Blueberries!! YUM!)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment