I'm celebrating my 100th post with a fun idea that I've seen on other blogs.
100 facts about me.
1. I'm 27 years old
2. I have a total love affair with books and reading
3. I'm a pretty fantastic water skiier
4. I aspire to be a fantastic snow skiier
5. I've been married almost 5 years.
6. I'm named after Stefanie Powers from the 80's tv show- "Heart to Heart"
7. My middle name is Ann, which is the same as my mom's.
8. I drive a Jeep Commander which I LOVE!
9. I'm a pretty crafty person. I love making, sewing, crocheting, crafting-- I usually have quite a few projects going at once.
10. We live in a state of continual renovation. Even between projects, we're thinking/planning for the next.
11. I'm addicted to couponing and saving money.
12. I have had more kinds of pets than I could possibly remember or list
13. I really love shoes- but not super expensive ones. I could never justify spending a fortune on a pair of shoes.
14. I adore travelling. There are so many places that I would love to go someday!
15. All three of my boys have birthdays on the 15th!
16. I'm terrified of balls. I refuse to play sports where balls might fly at my face!
17. I have the sweetest dog ever, Reggie.
18. I am just about to be confirmed in the Catholic Church
19. I'm extremely sarcastic
20. I'm pretty good at scrabble, but aspire to be even better.
21. I love visiting the zoo with my boys.
22. My favorite animals at the zoo are the baboons.
23. I love to dance, especially with Matthew. We're not especially good, but we have a great time!
24. I was 24 when I had Owen.
25. I used to be a teacher, but can't see myself ever teaching in a public school again.
26. I'm not entirely sure what I want to be when I grow up.
27. I hate being bossed.
28. I have a short temper, but a long attention span--- if I'm interested in what I'm doing... Otherwise, my attention span is shorter than my temper :)
29. I have the best friends anyone could ask for.
30. I really like McDonald's chicken nuggets
31. 31 is my favorite number
32. A fountain pepsi can make my day.
33. I have, hands down, the best. husband. EVER.
34. I really, really love my in-laws. I'm so lucky to have married into such a great family!
35. I dislike being asked about my favorite book/song/movie-- They change day to day.
36. I love going barefoot in the summer
37. I let my kids go barefoot and don't worry about it
38. I have an extremely overactive imagination
39. I believe that my house is haunted
40. I'm the youngest of two children
41. I admire my Dad's resilience
42. Seeing a movie in a theater without popcorn is a tragedy
43. My brain is my own worst enemy, especially at night.
44. I have degrees in Elementary Education and aquatics
45. I want to go back to school to study Spanish
46. I also want to become a lactation consultant (refer to #26)
47. Matthew and I love talking about what we're going to do when we retire.
48. I really dislike math.
49. I get bored easily
50. I have to make daily to-do lists to keep myself focused
51. I'm not easily embarassed
52. My eldest son can usually find ways to accomplish this
53. I have the best mom ever. I talk to her almost every day!
54. I love funny people
55. I think I'm pretty funny
56. Elephant jokes are hilarious... I didn't preface this statement with an "I think" because this is clearly a fact.
57. People who don't appreciate elephant jokes are not as funny as those who do.
58. I dislike people who are intentionally raising bratty kids
59. I'm a total tomboy, but I love getting dressed up every now and then.
60. I have an amazing marriage.
61. I don't like spending time with people who constantly put down or complain about their spouses.
62. I love photography and I want a dslr more than anything!
63. I'm a total night person. I despise getting up in the morning. My mom and dad are both the exact same way
64. I have been out of high school for 10 (!) years
65. High school was a low point in my life.
66. College was a total high point in my life.
67. I met my best friend and husband in college.
68. I prefer salty snacks to sweet.
69. I hate milk.
70. Seafood is my absolute favorite kind of food.
71. "That's what she said." never gets old.
72. I'm a total procrastinator
73. I wish that I stuck with exercising on a regular basis.
74. I have strong opinions about the food that we eat.
75. I don't enjoy being pregnant, but I love my babies
76. One thing that I do like about being pregnant is the way that I look
77. Matthew and I always tip well at restaurants. We have both been servers and know what a tough job it is.
78. I have a red kitchen and I love it
79. I love having our families come to our house. It's crowded and we don't have a dish washer, but I love it!
80. I don't have any tattoos- but I used to have my belly button pierced
81. My belly button piercing is how I got over my fear of needles
82. I'm a total clutz
83. I always get weird illnesses
84. I like to drive fast
85. I have the worst handwriting ever!
86. I love naps. I wish that I could take a nap every day.
87. I wish that I had more energy.
88. I like camping, but rarely get to do it
89. Matthew and I found out last summer that we LOVE deep sea fishing!
90. I'm fairly conservative politically
91. But I'm not opposed to gay marriage.
92. I adore horseback riding. I would ride horses everywhere if I could.
93. I was a good swimmer in high school. I could have been better, but didn't apply myself most of the time- kind of like most things that I did in high school. :)
94. I hate going to Wal-Mart
95. I love going to Target
96. Meijer and Menards are both on my perma-crap list
97. I'm dyslexic
98. I never had braces on my teeth, and have one crooked tooth to show for it.
99. I love being a mom more than anything.
100. I can't believe that I came up with 100 things to say.