Sunday, February 20, 2011

The post where I make excuses

So it's been awhile since I've posted anything. I could tell you that we had a *really* busy January, (we did!) or that sickness has swept through our home on more than one occasion (it has!) But really, when it comes down to it, winter gives me the blues and the blues give me a serious lack of motivation. This past week with its sunshine and 60 degree weather have done me worlds of good though, and I'm starting to feel like I can function again. Please stay with us nicer weather... PLEEEEAASE!

My other problem is that I am beginning to hate Blogger as a platform. I don't want to uproot myself and move, but I really, really hate how slow and tedious Blogger has become. I swear that uploading pictures has become a chore that takes hours to complete. It used to be more user friendly. Can any other Blogger users out there give me any hints to making this a less cumbersome task?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment