Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blah, blah, blah- excuses.

Sorry that I've been absent lately. I've just been crazy busy in the last week or so. Fortunately, most of it has been fun and positive.

Last week, on Tuesday I met up with my mom friend, Emily, and several of the moms from Owen's class. We took all of our kiddos to Jump and Play for a great afternoon playdate. It was really fun and it was great to see all of the kids playing together.

Wednesday, I had T&Q all day- and then that night I went to Ash Wednesday services and RCIA while Matthew took Owen and Eli to gymnastics.

Thursday, after I picked Owen up from school, we headed down to S. Indiana to spend some time with Mom/Dad, Grandma/Grandpa Gessner. We went sledding, and FINALLY got to build a snowman. We had a wonderful time, and I actually WON at scrabble against Mom Gessner!! That NEVER EVER happens!

Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures while we were there. (Boo Me)

Friday, on the way home, the boys and I had lunch with my friend, Noelle, that lives in Lexington. We went to the Claudia Sanders Dinner House. (Colonel Sanders' wife) The restaurant was located inside the Sanders' home, and it was really neat. It was super fun getting to meet up with Noelle as well!!

Saturday found us trying to have a "date" night WITH our boys in tow.

Sunday, we had to be at an early mass for the Rite of Sending and then we had to be downtown at the Cathedral that afternoon for the Rite of Election.

Sunday night-Monday- Matthew and I caught a stomach bug and moped around the house pathetically.

So- there's our last week in a nutshell. Mostly just my lame excuses for not blogging in forever.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment