Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm a plumber!

December 29, 2009

Renovation- Day 4

I don't really have any fun pictures for today, but I do have exciting news... Today, Matthew let me help with the plumbing in the basement. That's right folks, I plumbed things! I feel like quite the handy woman. Remember when two chickens and 1 egg made me a farmer?? Well clearly, snapping 6 pex fittings into place makes me a plumber!! I feel like I have skills!!

We got a lot accomplished today (by we, I mostly mean Matthew). But I did start painting the molding that will go around the top of the walls. It's totally against the grain for me to paint things instead of staining them, but I'm pretty excited about how it's all going to come together!!

Sometime tomorrow, Eli and I will be leaving to go spend the night with my in-laws and my little boy!! The boys and I will be coming home sometime on Thursday- so hopefully I'll have a big exciting update then!! Matthew has assured me that there will be big changes occuring while I am gone! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment