Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy 50th!

Happy 50th Blog post to me, that is. :) I cannot believe that I've already written 50 posts. That's just lovely.

I really don't have anything witty to say today, but I was proud of myself and thought that I should mark the occasion.

Owen is under the weather again. I *think* that he might be fighting croup. He's barking like a seal and spiking fevers now and then. So far, it hasn't gotten him really down, but keep him in your prayers that his condition doesn't worsen before Christmas. (Also that the rest of us stay healthy through the holidays!!!) He had croup REALLY bad last February. It was super scary, so I am praying hard it doesn't come to that again.

Have a wonderful day, my wonderful blog readers. It's been really fun hearing your feedback these past few months. I hope you're all still enjoying the peeks into our little world. :)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy peeking into your blog world a whole lot !!!! Thank you for your 50 blogs as of today! :) LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Aunt Ruthie

    ReplyDelete