Thursday, January 26, 2012

Embracing for the first time

I always look forward to Thursdays when another one of my favorite bloggers posts her, "Embrace the Camera" posts.   I look forward to seeing which child she "embraced" with, and whether it was she or Mr. Anderson that did the embracing.  


Now, Emily Anderson has 6 kiddos (WOAH), so it really IS exciting to see which one(s) will be a part of the post. You're not going to have to wonder nearly as hard which child I'll be featuring.  I mean it's a 50/50 chance... Unless I'm really mad at both of them, and then I might just embrace with Reggie...

So without further ado, this week I'm embracing with...

ELI



Yes, I'm aware that this isn't a spectacular photo.  I have a budding photographer in this photo with me.  He's really into taking pictures right now.  He took approximately 168 photos on Matthew's Blackberry during Owen's Karate class tonight.  So I couldn't help but post our first self portrait taken by my littlest man. 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. How old is Eli? My 4 year old loves having his picture taken. (I'm #42 for ETC this week.)

    ReplyDelete