Sunday, September 19, 2010

Welcome to the World Cooper!

Another bundle of baby boy joy entered the world this past Monday. Cooper David was born on September 13, to Jodi and Brett, and he is, of course absolutely perfect! I got to go see him on Tuesday afternoon, and he is a total doll. I could have loved on him all afternoon, except for the fact that I had to go teach a class at church. Boo.

This is the little sweetie and his mama at his first birthday celebration, (Where's his dad?? I have no idea why he's not in this picture.) Doesn't Jodi look totally fabulous for having just had a baby?




My first time holding Cooper. He's not quite one day old yet.


Uncle Matthew holding Baby Cooper- 2 days old
The boys are excited about a new baby cousin.

This weekend, Grandma and Grandpa Gessner came up to meet little Cooper and see the other kids/grandkids. Here is a picture of Grandma holding 1/2 of her grandsons. Can you believe that she has FOUR grandSONS now?!?!


The verdict is that he looks like a Gessner baby. We compared him to my boys' newborn pictures and there are definitely some resemblances (no nose wrinkle like my boys though). No wonder I think that he's such a cutie :)
I can't believe that I have TWO nephews now. I'm thrilled. It's going to be so fun to watch these boys grow up together. I think that we can agree that there is going to be some R-U-C-K-U-S in the years to come!
Lord help any future girl babies that might come along!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment