Saturday, January 16, 2010

And then there was tile!

Yep, that's right folks, there is tile on my wall!! Woo Hoo!! It looks absolutely wonderful too, (if I do say so myself). Matthew has been working on it for a couple of days now, and I cannot believe how perfect it looks. It helps that he is so good at this, (like everything else that he does) By the end of the weekend, I'd dare to say that we'll almost have a bathroom! :) After the tile is all up, I think that he is planning to lay the floor, while we're waiting to grout. I'm getting sooo excited. And he's excited to have the thing done!


Without further ado, here are some photos of the tile going up!

1st tile!



Aaannnd here are some stinky monkey photos- for all of you who love stinky monkeys...

I think that he's forgotten how to smile... These are the faces that he makes when he sees the camera. Little Ham!


And way to go Kelly on this outfit... Seriously, soo cute! Little no-name will look so cute in it next year :) j/k

And have you ever seen two little children happier to be caged than these??


I didn't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment