Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just a Start



I figure that it's time to start blogging. I'm not good at updating baby books, I'm not good at journaling by hand... I'm hoping that I will be better at digitally recording these precious years of my sons' lives. It goes too quickly and I want to remember every moment. (Or at least most of the moments!)




Owen is almost 3 1/2. He started preschool last month, and most days, he's less than thrilled about his role as big brother! We're really learning on our feet with this little boy. He's as strong-willed and stubborn as you could imagine, and we cannot for the life of us figure out where he got it. :)




Eli is 11 months old. Total mama's boy. This kid is such a goof ball. He has the funniest facial expressions, and silliest personality. I cannot believe that he will be celebrating his first birthday next month. It's truly unbelievable.




We have a busy fall approaching and I'm pretty sure that we're going to have something on the schedule almost every single weekend. On a more positive note though, we're going to be blessed with a lot of fun events and quality family time.
Well, that's it for now. I have a lot of things that I want to say and catch up on, but I want to get one post under my belt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment