Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Y'all know how excited I get about babies.  I mean, I get REALLY excited when someone I know is going to have a baby.  I love it.  I personally don't have a great time being pregnant, but I adore other pregnant people. 

As a result, I am super stoked to go to a baby shower this weekend for my childhood best friend, Les's, wife.  They've been looking forward to having a baby for awhile now, so I am so happy for them that it's happening. 

Last fall we went to the labor day festival in my hometown. Owen called dibs on riding in the parade in Grandpa's corvette and Eli wasn't too pleased. Fortunately, Les came to the rescue and let Eli ride in the parade with him on his tractor.  Eli's normally not nuts about people that he doesn't know well, but he just loved Les.

They are going to be wonderful parents and I can't wait to meet that sweet, little  nugget. I'm just hope that he/she gets his/her mama's good looks!   (Just kidding Les-sort of :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment